Registration for Fall Sports will open up on July 1st. Please follow the below Registration process.
Athletic Registration How To…
STEP 1: Register
– Go to nhs.svvsd.org (Registration must be completed online).
– Click on “Athletics” drop down and select “Athletic Registration.”
– Click on “Complete the Online Registration.”
– Click on “Athletic Registration”.
– Select sport from Fall, Winter, or Spring.
– Select specific sport registering for and follow through registration instructions.
STEP 2: Make Payment $150 (Regular fee), $75 (reduced lunch) $37.50 (free lunch)
– Pay online via credit card
– Pay via check or cash and bring to Athletic Secretary
(If paying with check or cash select “pay by check”)
(If free or reduced select “pay by check” and bring payment to Athletic Secretary along with documentation of Free or Reduced Lunch)
(Credit Card payments cannot be accepted in the office, only cash or check.)
Step 3: Sports Physical
– Submit sports physical to Athletic Secretary.
(All Students must turn in sports physical prior to participation in tryouts, practice or competition.)
(Sports physicals are valid for one calendar year.)
(SVVSD sports physical forms or your doctor’s form can be used.)
Step 4: Emergency Form
– Visit the Athletic Secretary to verify all steps have been completed.
– Obtain the Emergency Form from the Athletic Secretary and have completed by your parents.
– Turn in completed Emergency Form to coach